So many questions about what might help to grow attention to the impact of violence on learning and change in all areas of life and work.
Wondering about partner organizations and members and…..
We are in discussion with several different organizations as we consider ways to move forward with the learning and violence work, how to strengthen the reach of this work. These include:
Over the previous decade partners/supporters have included:
- The Centre for Preparatory and Liberal Studies, George Brown College
- Parkdale Project Read
- Springtide Resources
- Literacy Alberta
- The Assaulted Women and Children Counsellor/Advocate Program at George Brown College (GBC)
- The Redirection through Education Program at GBC
- Festival of Literacies, OISE/UT
- Key Consulting
- Metro Toronto Movement for Literacy
- Ningwakwe Consulting
- Windsound Learning
- The Women and Gender Studies Institute, University of Toronto
- National Adult Literacy Database
- Interactivist Learning
- Elaine Sayoko Yoneoka
Watch this space for more about new partnerships and collaborations.